It is to follow for each day in your prayer through the dynamism of the Word. These are mere guidelines that don’t substitute your personal prayer. This is a companion to lead us to be strengthened in our faith and dialogue with the Lord, yet it is our task to give time and silence to our daily meditation. To read the guidelines sheet does not mean that you have prayed.
- Every month we focus on a certain TOPIC, accompanied by a general objective
- Every week has a THEME to pray about based on our faith. To find out if our prayer has been fruitful along the week, you can examine the impact and the assimilation of the theme in your life.
- Each theme is accompanied by a SPECIFIC OBJECTIVE which summarize the spiritual fruit we intend to ask for the Holy Spirit in our lives during the week.
- The guidelines have an INTRODUCTION that will give us the approach to the readings of the Word of God along the week. It is important to accompany the personal reading of the Introduction with the particular passage of each day. The Introduction will give us a better understanding of the Theme of the week.
- Daily, it has a short COMMENT/REFLECTION which gives us the specific approach to the passage given.
- To advance in our spiritual life and the understanding of our faith, it is important to follow the flow of the week “6 days”. This will help us attain the spiritual fruit that can move us to put into practice what we pray, and later on sharing it to others not only with words but with our witnessing.
Pray to the Holy Spirit to give you strength and perseverance. May you enjoy His loving presence through His word in every moment.
Subscribe for updates
© 2021. Verbum Dei Philippines.